- What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site, or subscribe to our newsletter/blog. When requesting a quote or information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, and promotions.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (California Residents Only)
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL) Compliance (Canadian Residents Only) We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the CASL. You will not receive marketing communications without your permission.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Sparkle Wash is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Your Consent